Monday, September 17, 2012

Coloured Rice - Open Slather


Last week, Rebecca from Four little piglets added a post about coloured rice. I always see posts about sensory bins, I never get around to doing them. So I gave this one a go. I didn't make much rice, I just used what I had left in the pantry, it was enough just for Izzy. I only had blue and yellow food colouring, and put some plain brown rice in for a different colour.

She loved it and played with it for over an hour, so I loved it too. My prediction was right, I thought at some point she would start to eat it!










2 comments:

  1. I love this idea!! I love that other peoples kids eat weird stuff too!! I will make this in a couple of weeks when we have moved!! Thanks for the link up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! Dora would definitely need to sample this too.. I love Izzy's cheeky face in that photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for so much visiting, and even more so for leaving a friendly comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...