Saturday, June 30, 2012

Photo a day challenge

I've been doing the photo a day challenge set by fat mum slim which started on January 1st 2012. I'm proud to say I have taken a photo and posted in an album on facebook(I call it fazebook) everyday for the past 6 months.


All photos have been taken with a normal camera, I don't have a fancy phone with instagram, and the phone I do have takes really crappy photos. At one point in March, I dropped and killed my camera trying to take a photo one handed while trying to juggle a baby with the other arm. I had to buy a new camera quick, because there was no way I was going to miss a day. I import the photos onto the computer and fix them up from there, just with the tools on Windows Photo Gallery. I have really been enjoying the challenge, and I would like to share six of my favourite photos from the year so far.


#28 January | Light



#30 January | Nature

#7 April | Shadow

#16 April | Flower

#29 April | Circle

#30 May | Personality

 You can see all the photos I have taken and the challenges set here. 

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! I started the challenge in March and post them on Instagram. That's amazing you bought a camera so you wouldn't miss out on the challenge...very cute :) Thanks for linking up with FYBF !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a cheaper camera than the one I dropped, it gets addictive! Determined to finish the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for so much visiting, and even more so for leaving a friendly comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...