Sunday, October 28, 2012

Just like a chocolate paddle pop....only homemade

You know when you get invited to a tupperware party, and you look for the cheapish things that you think you might use. These icy tups were one of the things I ordered that I thought I might use. I bought them almost a year ago. I have used them, with a recipe containing jelly a couple of times. I don't know how but I managed to lose one along the way too, god knows where, Izzy probably discarded it somewhere in the garden, never to be seen again. It's always after the fact, you see them somewhere for much cheaper in the shops, I'm such a sucker. I keep telling myself, they are worth it though because you can put the cup upside down on to the handle and it catches the drips. That's all good til they tip it up all over themselves!


I came across this recipe the other day. With the weather warming up, I thought I'd better getting my moneys worth from them, instead of cluttering up my junk draw. 


                             Chocolate Ice Creams

2 cups milk
2 tblsp sugar
1 tblsp cocoa
1 tblsp cornflour
 Bring the milk to the boil. Whisk in the sugar, cocoa and cornflour, stirring continuously until the mix thickens.Pour into moulds and freeze until solid.

Add ice magic
Devour!!
 

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm... These definitely got the taste tester's approval :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! I chucked out all my molds might have to buy some more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I will definitely try these. My kid will love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for so much visiting, and even more so for leaving a friendly comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...