Wednesday, November 23, 2016

2016 Mt Gambier Christmas Parade

This happened on the weekend. The annual Mt Gambier christmas parade. 

The weather was gorgeous, just the sort of weather we've been waiting for. 

I know, I know, this is photo overload. Believe me, there were lots more. This is just some of the 130 photos I took!

You'll feel like you were there too.

It's tradition for us to go home and set up the decorations, and our christmas tree. And that's what we did.

Christmas is coming, whether I'm ready or not!


















































5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these photos of the parade! It's already feeling like Christmas for me. It's not even December yet. I think this is the way it's going to be for a very long time now that my son i nearly four and understanding what Christmas means.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having small children brings the magic back into christmas. It's a little more exciting for me now too, with the girls. I love spending the day with family the most x

      Delete
  2. Great photos!
    Being an empty nester, Christmas doesn't feel the same anymore...
    But my girls will be home on 22/12 for Christmas, right through to the 6th January so that will be when its fun for me! In the lead up, I will busy myself with baking goodies for friends and family.

    Cheers - Joolz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Xmas parades, had them as kid growing up but they've died in the ass around these parts - BOO xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very cool! No parades for us here, but we will go check out the Christmas windows.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for so much visiting, and even more so for leaving a friendly comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...